What are the Admission Criteria?
It is a requirement that you are able to swim 25m unaided. You are likely to go under water and should be confident in the water. You have to be able to pull yourself up out of the water, and it can be tiring.
There is a minimum height of 1.20m permitted on the Aqua Park.
Age and Parental Supervision
Children aged 6 and 7 years old can attend any session provided that an adult or guardian of 18+ is present on the Aqua Park with them, on a 1 adult to 3 children ratio.
Children aged 8 to 15 years old inclusive can attend any session but must have either a adult or guardian on shore, or on the Aqua Park with them for the duration of the session.
16 years old and over can attend any session without supervision.
Do not participate if you are pregnant.
You cannot participate under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
If you have any medical conditions, or pre-existing injuries that could impair your use of the park or risk aggravation of the injury you should not attend. If you are in any doubt, please seek professional advice from you doctor. Do not ask us, as we are not qualified to give advice on your medical history.
You must agree to always abide by the rules.
You will be admitted to Aqua Park subject to the following Entry Conditions. If you do not comply with the Entry Conditions you may not be permitted access to the Aqua Park or may be removed from the Aqua Park by us, without any right to a refund.
1. Whilst at the Aqua Park, you must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by our personnel or any third party instructed on behalf of us. We reserve the right to vary these Entry Conditions at any time without prior notice.
2. By entering the Aqua Park, you accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into account any personal medical conditions. All persons in and around the Aqua Park should behave in a safe manner at all times and must not act in any manner which may disturb other users of the Aqua Park. If you have any medical conditions, you should consult with your own doctor to ascertain if you can take part. If there is any possibility you might be pregnant, you should not take part. If you require medication you must ensure you leave it with a responsible adult on shore, who is able to administer the medication, and they must make themselves known to the lifeguard on shore. If you have already booked and can provide a doctor’s note explaining you are unable to participate we will refund in full any monies paid for your ticket.
3. Participants must be a minimum of 6 years old and 120cm or taller, with parental consent if under the age of 18. Children ages 6 to 7 must have a parent or guardian with them on the park, at a maximum ratio of 1 adult to 3 children. Children aged 8 to 15 inclusive can attend any session but must have either a parent or guardian on shore or on the Aqua Park with them. Participants under the age of 18 will only be able to use the Aqua Park with parental consent.
4. Please remove all rings, earrings and jewellery before entering the Aqua Park.
5. No personal items are permitted on the Aqua Park. No footwear is permitted, unless such footwear is wetsuit shoes. Action cameras are only permitted if they are mounted on a chest strap, underneath your buoyancy aid.
6. You will be supplied with a buoyancy aid as you enter the Aqua Park. You must ensure that all zips and straps are as tight as possible before you depart and you may not remove the buoyancy aid until you are back on shore.
7. You are not permitted to navigate the Aqua Park on your own. You will be asked to form a buddy group of 2-3, where you will be responsible for each other. You will need to stay together in your group at all times. When you’re helping people out of the water please pull them up by grabbing their straps on their buoyancy aids. Please do not lift them by their arms.
8. There can be no physical contact between users on the park. Pushing and shoving is prohibited. Entry into the water must be feet first. No diving at any time. Flips and acrobatics are prohibited unless stated in the safety briefing video a designated piece of equipment. When you’re jumping/sliding in from an obstacle please ensure that you’re landing area is clear and you’re not jumping into or onto anyone. Do NOT climb up an obstacle directly behind a person to avoid them slipping on top of you.
9. You’re not permitted to swim under any obstacles.
10. Certain obstacles have specific capacities. Please watch the safety briefing video and listen to the instruction given by our Lifeguards.
11. The Lifeguards are there to ensure your safety. Please respect them and allow them to control the volumes of people on certain equipment.
12. If you or any one in your party behaves in a manner which we consider to be unsafe or where we believe that you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol or where your disregard the reasonable instructions given to you by us then we reserve the right to remove you from the Aqua Park.