Frequently Asked Questions
We hope this site will help you find the answer to your questions about Aqua Park Rutland and Aqua Park Suffolk.
Please enter a keyword to search, for example; "disclaimers" or "wetsuits" or "raffle" or "dogs", to bring up all related answers.
The answer may specify AQUAPARK RUTLAND or AQUAPARK SUFFOLK. If it does not, then the policy applies for both Aqua Parks.
Browse the knowledge base
- How do I book?
- How do I make a reservation?
- Opening Dates and Times
- What are the Admission Criteria?
- Availability - Why can't I see any sessions on the day I want?
- How do I make a large booking and share payment?
- Photography Policy
- Should I print and bring my E-Ticket and Disclaimer?
- How Do I Add Tickets to my Booking?
- Can I cancel or move my booking?
- Do you offer a group discount?
- Raffle Prizes and Donations
- Where are you located?
- How To Redeem a Gift Voucher
- How long prior to my session should I arrive?
- Can I get a refund?
- What happens if my session is cancelled?
- Is there a car park near to the Aqua Park?
- Are there any showers or changing facilities?
- Where can I store my possessions?
- Do I have to be a part of a group or party?
- Spectators and Dogs
- Can I bring my waterproof camera on the Aqua Park?
- Can I bring a picnic or food with me?
- Are there any cafés or pubs close by?
- Can I phone you?
- Is there anything else to do?
- Can I book onto the Aqua Park for more than one session on the same day?
- Must I remove all jewellery?
- Are there any fish in the lake?
- What happens if I am late or stuck in traffic?
- Can I leave before my 50 minutes is up?
- I want to book the Aquapark for exclusive use of my group, what do I need to do?
- Are there any concessionary rates?
- Rain, Lightening and Thunder
- What happens if there is a storm?
- Can I participate if I am pregnant?
- Can I wear fancy dress?
- Can I wear my spectacles?
- Can I wear swimming goggles?
- Can I wear shoes?