Frequently Asked Questions
We hope this site will help you find the answer to your questions about Aqua Park Rutlan, Aqua Park Suffolk, and Aqua Park Cardiff.
Please enter a keyword to search, for example; "disclaimers" or "wetsuits" or "raffle" or "dogs", to bring up all related answers.
The answer may specify AQUA PARK RUTLAND, AQUA PARK SUFFOLK or AQUA PARK CARDIFF. If it does not, then the policy applies for all Aqua Parks.
Browse the knowledge base
- How do I book?
- How do I make a reservation?
- Opening Dates and Times
- What are the Admission Criteria?
- Availability - Why can't I see any sessions on the day I want?
- How do I make a large booking and share payment?
- Photography Policy
- Should I print and bring my E-Ticket and Disclaimer?
- How Do I Add Tickets to my Booking?
- Can I cancel or move my booking?
- Do you offer a group discount?
- Raffle Prizes and Donations
- Where are you located?
- How To Redeem a Gift Voucher
- How long prior to my session should I arrive?
- Can I get a refund?
- What happens if my session is cancelled?
- Is there a car park near to the Aqua Park?
- Are there any showers or changing facilities?
- Where can I store my possessions?
- Do I have to be a part of a group or party?
- Spectators and Dogs
- Can I bring my waterproof camera on the Aqua Park?
- Can I bring a picnic or food with me?
- Are there any cafés or pubs close by?
- Can I phone you?
- Is there anything else to do?
- Can I book onto the Aqua Park for more than one session on the same day?
- Must I remove all jewellery?
- Are there any fish in the lake?
- What happens if I am late or stuck in traffic?
- Can I leave before my 50 minutes is up?
- I want to book the Aqua Park for exclusive use of my group, what do I need to do?
- Are there any concessionary rates?
- Rain, Lightening and Thunder
- Can I participate if I am pregnant?
- Can I wear fancy dress?
- Can I wear my spectacles?
- Can I wear swimming goggles?
- Can I wear shoes?